Belgian Prime Minister Bart De Wever called a US-EU trade war following the announcement of US import tariffs "wealth-destroying protectionist madness" during a parliament session on Thursday,
US Vice President JD Vance has firmly rejected reports of an imminent end to tech billionaire Elon Musk's role at the White House, stating that such reports are false.
NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte said on Wednesday that a wave of new defence spending pledges by European allies marks the largest surge since the end of the Cold War, as foreign ministers gather in Brussels for two days of talks on security,
US Secretary of State Marco Rubio on Thursday dismissed growing speculation about the US potentially leaving NATO, labelling such concerns as "hysteria". Speaking ahead of the two-day NATO foreign ministers meeting set to kick off later today
The latest search for Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 has been suspended, Kuala Lumpur's transport minister said, more than a decade after the plane went missing.
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen described US Donald Trump's universal tariffs as a major blow to the world economy and said the European Union was prepared to respond with countermeasures
GAZA (WAM) Israeli Forces airstrikes hit a UNRWA building in Jabalia northern Gaza on Wednesday, said UNRWA Commissioner-General, Philippe Lazzarini.“The building was previously a health centre, heavily damaged earlier in the war. Initial reports indicate the facility was sheltering over 700 people
U.S. President Donald Trump's administration on Wednesday confirmed that his 25% global car and truck tariffs will take effect as scheduled on Thursday and that duties on automotive parts imports will be launched on May 3.
U.S. President Donald Trump has told members of his Cabinet and other close contacts that tech billionaire Elon Musk will soon step back from his cost-cutting government role, Politico reported on Wednesday, citing three people close to Trump.